January 25, 2010

DIGIORNO Party!












I finally got to have my DIGIORNO House Party!!! It was so great! They sent me a box in the mail shaped like a pizza delivery box and inside was all the party stuff. I got a pizza cutter, a football shaped oven mitt, 6 coupons for free DIGIORNO pizzas, 15 coupons for $4.00 off DIGIORNO pizzas, and a ton of beads. (I didn't count the beads.)




On Sunday was the big game to see who would go to the super bowl. We had our Saints gear on and had the pizza in the oven.



What a game!!!! It was a nail biting, edge of your seat, referee hating, GO..GO..GO...screaming game! .........And the SAINTS WON!!!! Our SAINTS are going to the SUPER BOWL!!!!



By the end of the game the high fives where flying and the men where crying. This is a Saints fallowing since birth kind of family! Even Will had his Drew Brees jersey on hollering GO DREW BREES!! Every few minutes.



We had such a great night. With the pizza hot and delicious to the great game win! WOW! Here are a few pictures I took of Hubby cooking the great pizzas and the kids making Play-Dough pizza! So cute!!

1 comment:

  1. You are always sharing such great savings tips...here's one I just found. Our Walgreen's has DiGiorno pizza's for $5 ~ buy 2 and get a free Coke 2 liter. Not a bad way to use some of those $4.00 off coupons. 2 pizzas and a 2 liter for $2. :)
    P.S. I should have had my husband wear a hat. So fun!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete