January 10, 2010

Quotable Sunday-Cold




Today's quotes have to do with cold. You can all guess why! I am cold!!!! My feet may never warm up again. I may even loose a few toes. (No, not really. I feels like it though!) I could never live in places that stay cold for at least half the year much less most of the year. My hat's off to you brave people who do! (But really, why do you live there?)






So on with the quotes!!!


Love keeps the cold out better than a cloak
Anonymous


The colder the x-ray table the more of your body is required on it
Anonymous


It was an ideal day for football - too cold for the spectators and too cold for the players Red Smith


Hot heads and cold hearts never solved anything
Billy Graham



Wow, its hard to find quotes about cold. To read more quotes or to add your own visit Tonie a A Daily Dose of Toni.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! It has been cold, this is our first real winter in 6 years. I have socks on my feet in the house today, that is a sign of real coldness. I hate to have anything on my feet in the house!

    I like the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very cold here in Illinois, but we're used to it. I feel sorry for all the people in the South. This is not a familiar feeling! Brrrr
    I pick this quote as my fav ;Hot heads and cold hearts never solved anything. Very true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're too funny! Hope you don't lose any toes! ;) I don't mind the cold - you can always wear layers. When it's too hot, though, you can only take so many clothes off! :)

    Great quote choices - this one totally cracked me up:

    The colder the x-ray table the more of your body is required on it
    Anonymous

    Amen to that! :) Hope you enjoy your Sunday - stay warm! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am so over the cold, we had days of negative temperatures here!
    I love that first quote about Love!
    Hope we all have a warmer week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you warm up !! Great blog !

    ReplyDelete