January 24, 2010

Quotable Sunday-Party

Quotable Sunday is brought to you by Toni at A Daily Dose of Toni. Stop on by and visit her to see more Quotable Sundays or add your own to her Linky!










Today is also the day we will have the DIGORNO House Party!!! I was given 6 pizzas and 15 coupons for $4.00 off one pizza! We will watch the SAITS play and hope they win!! So because of our party I am doing two great quotes about parties. Why two? Because they are the best two! Enjoy your Sunday everyone!



At every party there are two kinds of people - those who want to go home and those who don't. The trouble is, they are usually married to each other. ~Ann Landers



I am thankful for the mess to clean after a party because it means I have been surrounded by friends. ~Nancie J. Carmody




3 comments:

  1. I forgot about Super bowl Sunday. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he, always loved that quote by Ann Landers! Enjoy your party today, it sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun quotes! We had a DiGorno party last night too! Love all those coupons!

    Have a GREAT day!! I always enjoy your blog. Keep up the great work! :)

    ReplyDelete