January 20, 2010

Thankful Thursdays-PADS!

Welcome to Thankful Thursdays! I have been doing Thankful Thursdays with Sherry at A Saving Sherry for some time now.







I have found that Sherry is no longer doing her Thankful Thursdays. So, with that Thankful Thursdays is now brought to you by Me! If you would like to join in, just go on and do your post and mention my blog.



Today and every month (for it seams like forever) I am thankful for Pads, Tampons, and Liners! I can only imagine the world for women before they where available. I love to read books that are based in different time periods, and many times I have come across the slight mention of a women's monthly and have been grateful all over again.


So today I salute the person who invented Pads, Tampons, and Liners! I also want to say a big thank you to Always and Kotex (to name a few) for making these great products that much better!!!!!


So, what are you thankful for today? Let me guess...is it Midol and Pamprin?:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment