January 12, 2010

Frugal Tip Time!

I am not the frugal queen, nor is this the best frugal blog, but I do try. Frugality is in my blood. Not many of you have ever met my father, but those of you who have, you know I was born to be frugal. I have had a few people ask about how I can save so much money. So, this is my first frugal tip. (Not sure how many I will have. I may just send you to one of the many more frugal queens out there.)


Today's Frugal Tip Is:


Buy your fruits and veggies NOW! Buy and Freeze! Get all you need soon. With all those unseasonably cold days in Florida and other southern states, the fruits and veggies price will shoot up very very soon! Buy your oranges, strawberries, grapes, fresh beans, and so on. I found oranges for 25 cents a few days ago! I think I will buy more next time I go to the store. I saw the green onions, carrots, cucumbers, and broccoli on sale at my local grocery store. I will be stocking up on what I need. I hope you do to!

1 comment:

  1. Very good frugal tip!! I have one for you too! Shop your pantry before the store...you be surprised how much we buy out of habit when we still have the item at home. :)

    ReplyDelete