On this Thankful Thursday I am thankful for more of the little things we take for granted.
Did you ever just think about what you would do without some of these things.
1. The washing machine. I have seen those wash boards. They don't look to fun!
2. The gas stations. I don't like to pay for the high gas, but don't know how I would get gas without one. I don't think I could ride a horse to town, put Will's car seat on it, and get the groceries home without braking the eggs and mashing the bread!
3. Clothing stores. I could make my own cloths if I had to. I know how to sew and can use a sewing machine, but not everyone can.
4. Dr. Pepper! This is my weakness. I like to drink water, but it gets old fast.
5. Sunscreen. With white skin and red hair, I sooooo need this.
What are you thankful for today? Let me know!! We can all find something to be thankful for!
Amazon: Kindle as low as $49.99 Shipped (Reg $80)
54 minutes ago