January 28, 2010

Thankful Thursdays-The little Things Part 2

On this Thankful Thursday I am thankful for more of the little things we take for granted.

Did you ever just think about what you would do without some of these things.

1. The washing machine. I have seen those wash boards. They don't look to fun!

2. The gas stations. I don't like to pay for the high gas, but don't know how I would get gas without one. I don't think I could ride a horse to town, put Will's car seat on it, and get the groceries home without braking the eggs and mashing the bread!

3. Clothing stores. I could make my own cloths if I had to. I know how to sew and can use a sewing machine, but not everyone can.

4. Dr. Pepper! This is my weakness. I like to drink water, but it gets old fast.

5. Sunscreen. With white skin and red hair, I sooooo need this.

What are you thankful for today? Let me know!! We can all find something to be thankful for!

1 comment:

  1. Those are all great! I wish I could be thankful for a dishwasher, but we have yet to invest in one! lol

    ReplyDelete