January 3, 2010

I Screwed Up Quotables Sunday!

Ok, so I got Quotable Sunday and Thankful Thursday mixed up. It has been some crazy days with Christmas and New Years and a lot less sleep. Plus we are all sick with allergies and sinuses. So I did my quotes on Thursday with a Thankful Thursday caption..... and for all of you who missed it, here they are again! Enjoy a second time this week for all of you who have already read them on Thursday! By the way I am thankful for the new year and all that it promises.




Today's quotes have to do with new beginnings. As we are taking down one calender and hanging a new one I am sure we are all thinking about new beginnings. Here are a few quotes I found about this subject that I like. Enjoy!



"You will never reach your goal until you start to take action, any action." Byron Pulsifer



"The secret to a rich life is to have more beginnings than endings." Dave Weinbaum



"One step must start each journey." Author Unknown




"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning." Louis L'Amour







For more quotes or to add your own visit Toni at A Daily Dose of Tonie.

4 comments:

  1. One of my favorite topics, I love all the quotes!
    I am totally mixed up on what day it is too! I will be glad to get back to routine this week. I hope you all start feeling better soon.
    Happy New Year too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great quotes...the Dave Weinbaum one is my fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joshlin!

    Love this one:
    "You will never reach your goal until you start to take action, any action." Byron Pulsifer


    So true! My husband are taking action with healthier living starting tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh good - I'm not the only one who kept mixing the days up over the last few days! :)

    Great quote choices - I can't pick a favorite because I love them all! :)

    ReplyDelete