January 31, 2010

Quotable Sunday-frugality






Frugality is the word of my life. It was born in to me. I may not be the best, but by golly I am good! Here are a few quotes I really like!



One dollar for eternal happiness? I'd be happier with the dollar. ~Monty Burns


The amount of money you have has got nothing to do with what you earn.. people earning a million dollars a year can have no money and.. People earning $35,000 a year can be quite well off. It's not what you earn, it's what you spend. ~Paul Clitheroe


A bargain ain't a bargain unless it's something you need. ~Sidney Carroll, A Big Hand for the Little Lady


Frugality may be termed the daughter of Prudence, the sister of Temperance, and the parent of Liberty. ~Samuel Johnson


He who does not economize will have to agonize. ~Confucius


And my personal favorite is.....


Beware of little expenses; a small leak will sink a great ship. ~Benjamin Franklin


To join or to read other great quotes from other great bloggers visit Toni at A Daily Dose of Toni.

2 comments:

  1. Those are great. I love the Ben Franklin quote as well. Have a great day :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing the great quotes They are all so true,especially the Ben Franklin one

    ReplyDelete