September 24, 2009

Blog Of The Week!

Did you miss this? I know I didn't highlight a blog last week. Yes I am a slacker. Last week was a bit crazy, so I am going to make up for it this week. I have chosen a great blog to share with everyone.



This weeks Blog Of The Week is.........Raising My 4 Sons !!!!





Mandee (Mama Such) is the great Mom who owns this blog. She is a stay at home mom who has 4 boys and has been married for 10 years! WOW!! She blogs about some of the crazy things her silly boys do. As you read you can't help but feel like part of her family. She even makes time to laugh at herself. This is important when you are a mom, but even more so when you have 4 boys!



You can read about the mouse she found.......and where she found it here!!!



Or see the great giveaway for a FREE Money Monster Bank that ends TODAY......enter here!!!! I did!




Go on over and visit her, and when you get there tell her I sent you!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks SO much Joshlin! I am honored to be featured on your blog. What sweet things you have to say. You are a great bloggy friend. :)

    ReplyDelete