September 23, 2009

Rainy Day

Yesterday was a rainy day and today looks to be the same way. As everyone can tell from my previous post my son loves to help me cook. Last week we made banana pudding and since he couldn't go outside to play yesterday we made brownies.




I can't get over how much he loves to help in the kitchen. He even likes to help make kool-aid. He likes to stir with the spoon most. I really would like to find a cook book that has things kids can easily make. At the moment he makes mostly sweets and deserts.











Yesterday after it rained he did get to go outside after all. Late in the evening the rain let up and puddles filled the yard. Will got some new fireman rubber boots for his birthday and never got to use them, so this was the perfect time.






He always did love playing in water! What kid doesn't though?

0 comments:

Post a Comment