September 2, 2009

Such A Wonderful Day

So far today has been a wonderful day. The Weather outside is so great!! I promised myself that I would clean house today, but the porch outside was just calling me!


So, I got on my computer first thing and made a few new friends on MBC (Mom Bloggers Club), and got to see a few new blogs. I love finding new friends and great blogs.


Then I finally got to the house work. I put the first batch of clothes washing and vacuumed. I figured if I took Will outside to play I could first steam clean the carpet and it could dry while we are outside. Ha! Ha! I found a way to be outside.


The fresh air was great! We even ate lunch outside. But, as you can guess I am inside again. I now have to go mop the rest of my floors and put more clothes in the wash. So, I need to get to it. That way I will be able to go enjoy the weather when hubby gets home :)


This is Will playing with his new to him Bob The Builder set. You guessed it, this is my newest eBay find. He loves it so much. He has been playing with it nonstop. I can't even put it up to clean the floors. He sits with it on the couch and plays there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment