September 23, 2009

I Love My eos!!!




I got one of the new eos in the mail and love it. I love it even more for my son. Will can use it so easily. The coverage is great!

What is eos you ask? Well eos stands for evolution of smooth. This is an all-natural, 95% organic, smooth sphere lip balm. It contains no petrolatum or paraben, but it does have shea butter and vitamin E.


It is so great because Will can use it and it covers both lips at one time. It also has a great sweet mint flavor and goes on clear. I must say that mint is not my favorite flavor, but this one is a light mint taste, not harsh like others I have tried. It also comes in honeysuckle honeydew and summer fruit.






This company makes other products also. You can go here to see their ultra moisturizing shave cream, organic lip balm smooth stick, and soon to come, body lotion. They all come in a rainbow of scents and flavors.


I have to say I will be purchasing another smooth sphere lip balm soon. Will has stolen the one I just got! Ha! Ha! I have been told I can find them at Walgreens, Rite Aid, and other drug and grocery stores. So on the hunt I go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment