September 2, 2009

New Blog Day!


I have decided that one day a week I will introduce everyone to a great blog that I found. Each week I may do it on a different day. So, congratulations to this weeks great new blog. It is called Nocturnal Queen. This is a blog by a very happily married mom of two children, three cats, and one dog, named Niki from North Carolina . She has a strong love for her family and the Lord that is reflected in her blog.



One of my favorite posts on her blog is called Housework. This made me laugh and realize that I try to hard to keep up with housework. Sometimes you have to just look at it a different way. Niki made me see that I was just causing myself that much more stress. Now I just tell myself that our house looks lived in.



This is a passage from her blog.



"Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing." -- Phyllis Diller, Phyllis Diller's Housekeeping Hints, 1966



I hope you all check her blog out and like it as much as I do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment