October 7, 2009

Money Monster Banks

Let me just say that this is the cutest set of banks ever. Best of all you can customize them with your kids! You can paint them any way you want. You can put their eyes on and their hair.


When the UPS man came to our house with this package the day became that much brighter. I was lucky enough to win this Money Monster Banks set from Momma Such at Raising My 4 Sons. These great banks are made by Creativity for Kids.




I opened the box as soon as I was in the house with it. Will was literally jumping for joy when he saw what was inside. When I explained to him that he could paint them all I herd for the rest of the evening and next morning was "Can we paint the monsters now?". Our UPS man comes a bit late in the evening, so he had to wait until the next day to paint them.



He started out doing so well. He had about 3 or 4 different colors in different spots. Then he just went crazy and mixed them all up. In the end it did look like a monster. He even shared and asked me to paint the "little one". We painted and accessorized with hair and eyes for a good hour and a half. We had so much fun. Arts and crafts have always been my favorite.




When they where dry and ready to be held he immediately put money in them and then carried them through the house for hours. They are well loved in this house.


Oh, he even named them. The big one is Fly Monster and the little one is Boogly.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my boys would LOVE this! So cool~


    Lisa @
    All That and a Box of Rocks

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! They turned out great! Ours were very messy looking, but the boys had a ton of fun painting them up! :)

    ReplyDelete