October 12, 2009

Silly Boy!

Kids say and do things that make you want to laugh your but off. My son is no exception!

He loves to take baths and so, also usually splashes a good amount of water out of the tub. A few weeks ago, when he was getting out of the bath he slipped and fell in this splashed out water. After I saw that he was ok I couldn't help but laugh. I could see his small little naked body going down. He had this crazy look on his face that I can't forget. (I know I'm not right.)

Well the other night he was splashing away again as I fused him. He knew I had enough when I told him to get out of the tub this instant! He turns his little head to me and says all serious "Mommy It's not my fault! I don't want to be bad! I just can't help it! I want to be a good boy!"

What do you say to that? I just stared at him for a minute. Then I had to walk away and laugh behind the door. What made it even more funny is that my hubby was just in ear shot and was laughing his but off around the corner.

Then, when he gets out I put on his new Bob The Builder underwear. (Yes I finally found some! He is a Bob The Builder fan and I can't fined that stuff anywhere. I found it at an outlet store. They only had one size too! Thank the Good Lord it was his size!) He puts them on and bends his legs a little and does this crazy little dance in them. I laughed until I fell over on to the floor. He is so silly sometimes.

When he was don dancing I put on his Bob The Builder P.J.s (That don't match and are second hand from his older cousin). Now to sleep he is all set in Bob The Builder.

And don't forget his Bob The Builder pillow case and blanket I found at Good Will. He should be dreaming good dreams of building Mommy a new house in all that Bob stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment