October 30, 2009

He LOVES This Thing!


My son has always liked tractors (as you can tell with all my posts about his John Deer). He was given a tractor catalog quite some time ago.


Well, he found it at the bottom of a pile of old Highlight magazines yesterday, and fell in love with it all over again. He caries this thing around and looks at it for hours on end. He can tell you which tractor is which and all. He and his Daddy go through it and name all of the tractors and talk about what they do.




My hubby made the mistake of telling him that it was almost time to through the catalog out. ( It is getting worn out.) Will cried and cried. He was so pitiful looking. You would swear his best friend was gone forever. I even teared up when I saw those big crocodile tears. As you can guess we didn't through it out and he is carrying it around the house now!

Has anyone else gone through this with a favorite book or magazine?

1 comment:

  1. How cute that he likes the tractor catalog so much. My boys haven't done this with a magazine or book, but they have had their favorite toys that they would carry with them everywhere. :)

    ReplyDelete