October 28, 2009

My Bathroom Smells So Much Better Now!

I got this really cool thing in the mail FOR FREE! Yes, I have seen them in the store before, but never picked on up and brought it home. What a big mistake! It is called a Glade® Sense & Spray™ Automatic Freshener.



Let me just start here. We have two bathrooms in our house. One is off the living room and is about as big as two linen closets put together. It has no outlets and no tub. It is just large enough for a small shower. We call this Will' s bathroom. It is close to his room and came in very handy for potty training time. Other than that it sucks.


I have tried to figure out how to make this room smell better when it needs it. I can't plug up a smell good. I can't put a candle in there ( too close for comfort with Will's curious hands ). I have been using those cans of spray. They are ok, but only work so well.


When I got this I knew exactly were it would go. In that bathroom! I had a nail on the wall that I swear was just waiting all this time for it. It is at the right height for me to press the button when I need it, and for the motion detector to sense hubby pass it, and spray.


It works so great! It smells great! How did I live without this before. If you want one or if you would like to get a FREE full size items in the mail to try, this is how I got it. I joined BzzAgent. BzzAgent is a word-of-mouth (WOM) marketing network to try new products and spread word of mouth. If you think this is something you would like to do leave me a comment with your email and I will send you a personal invite.


This is the second time I have gotten to try something for FREE! Last time I got to try the Bic Soleil Bella razors. They don't just give you a free full size item, they also give you a bunch of coupons for you and all your friends. They are high dollar coupons too! I found a sale on them at Target and my cousin and I got more for only $1.00 after the coupons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment