October 20, 2009

Bath Time!!!

I did a post not to long ago about those really nasty bath beads I got for Will. You can see it here. Well, I promised to make it up to him. I remembered seeing this little container at Walmart that claimed to turn the bath water colors. (No scent this time!)

I bought this little container and love it. It really does what it claims. I don't know why I doubted it. It said it was made by Crayola. But, you would be a little cautious too if you had tried those other things that I had!






They are Crayola's Color Bath Dropz! You get 30 little dropz that fizz into three different colors. You get red, blue, and yellow. On the back of the package it tells you how to mix them to make different colors.
Will loves this stuff. He will not take a bath without them now. He has given up his bubble baths even! In the last month he has taken only one bath that was not colored. That was only because he ( and I ) was too tired to do more than get in, scrub, and get out.
The dropz fizz into pretty bright colors too. The yellow is the only one I didn't put a picture of. I am not sure if it is the color of our tub or the poor lighting in the bath room next to it, but the yellow doesn't really show up too well.

This is red....


...and this is blue.
I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has a child that loves the bath. It has not died any of my wash clothes or towels. I was a little worried about washing his blond hair in it, but that turned out fine too. No crazy colored hair!
I will be getting more Color Bath Dropz for Will very soon. I even found out you can get a set of 3 containers for only $12.99 at the Crayola Store. That would be about 14 cents a drop before shipping. And if you order $75.00 or more shipping is free. Christmas is coming up fast!! Bonus: They accept Pay Pal now, and you can sign up for email promotions!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Is it ok for adults to use this? Or at least ok to pretend it's for a child?

    ReplyDelete