October 28, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

Well I have decided to give up on "That Just Burns Me Up Thursdays". I am trying to be in a better place now and I don't want to dwell on the negative. I think "Thankful Thursdays" will be better for me at the moment.



Today I have a lot to be thankful for. Too much to list here really. I will just list a few in no particular order.



I am thankful for.....




  1. My hubby who is still in love with me! (not sure why)

  2. A great solid loving marriage!

  3. An absolutely perfect little boy I can call my own!

  4. Our health! It's not perfect, but it's not nearly as bad as it could be!!!!

  5. My loving God who I grow closer to everyday!!!!

  6. My family who drives me crazy, but will always be there for me and I for them!

  7. Our financial state! We are by far rich or even middle class, but somehow our bills get paid! (sometimes late)

  8. Our friends!

  9. The gas in our vehicles! (this may seem crazy to you, but I didn't always have the funds for two vehicles of gas)

  10. Our home! (so many don't have one)

I think 10 items are enough for today! I have plenty more to list next week.

1 comment:

  1. What a good idea changing to thankful thursdays -there's already so much negative stuff in the world.

    Afterall what we think about we bring about.

    Good on you!

    I found you on MBC. I would love to see you follow/comment at my blog Organize Your Life Now

    Thanks,
    Claire McFee
    Author

    Organize Your Life Organizers

    ReplyDelete